On Friday, June 14, 2019, Library Architecture took place within the General Meeting of the SKIP at the Municipal House in Prague. Our colleague N. Andrejčíková gave a speech "How technology changes libraries or Are they still libraries?" and pondered on the current state and future of information technologies in libraries - what is possible ...?
Action / Conference
- Bibliotheca Academica 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- KRECon 2019: Open Access - Seeking balance 07.11.2019 - 08.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019